Comprehensive Channel Play-Out
Upon launching SAT Channel, we had one purposes in mind – to offer comprehensive solution to start a satellite tv channel. and offer a high quality service standard with a platform that suits their purposes and budget.
Whether you are an established broadcaster or looking to start-up a new channel, we can facilitate your channel's entire transmission requirements with Playout Suites that staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week connected to major teleports across the world and offer a complete solution for your tv channel at a very competative price.
Our complete solution include support and trainings, content storage and management of the entire channel playout portfolio.
Broadcast Your TV and Radio Channel with EaseDoes the technical side sound daunting to you? we will offer a playout system for people like you
It has a simple, intuitive design with its functions, so no technical expertise is required to broadcast.
We’ve taken the technical pain points out of satellite broadcasting, so you can spend less time struggling with your tools and more time focusing on delivering quality content.
Includes following equipments and facilities:
1. Playout service.
2. Full back up server with automation system.
3. Logo inserter.
4. 4 VTR's (Any kind of format) for ingest.
5. Matrix, Monitors, QC system.
6. Operation of automation system to run play-list that provided from TV. headquarter.
7. Connectivity to transmission room.
8. QPSK Modulation.
9. Uplink to Nilesat at 7º west or Hotbird satellite at 13ºeast with up to 3mbps bandwidth.
10. Space segment on Nilesat or Hotbird satellite.
11. Serial Component Digital (SDI) 625/50 signal path, in accordance with ITU-R BT601.
12. Graphic device depending on best Commercial choice.
13. Grade 1 vision monitoring .
14. Evertz MVP multi-channel video and audio monitoring and alarm detection.
15. Pro-Bel routing with 100% redundancy.
16. Emergency cut switching.
17. Ad stream and IMD resource.
18. Asset management system.
19. Channel management system.
20. SAN – storage area network for additional storage solutions.
21.Any other equipment as agreed with the channel operator essential to the playout of the channels.